Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's 2010

I love any excuse to make "pretty" treats and give to people, and Valentine's Day happens to be one of those excuses. Not only do I love making the treat itself look cute, I especially love packaging, tagging, and adding my own special details to them. (Luckily I work with a whole office full of women who can appreciate this obsession). This year my mom and I chocolate-dipped and pink-sprinkled Oreo cookies, put them in bags, tied them with an appropriate "red lipstick kiss" ribbon and finished it off with a tag I designed. I loved the typography used for the tag, I thought it looked clean and simple yet still created the Valentine day theme using words and colors reminiscent of the holiday .




1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love it, I would never think to do something like that. Plus I love the missionary farewell announcement. Way to go you creative genius you.

    ReplyDelete