Saturday, May 21, 2011

Logo: Eat Marketing



To my surprise I received an email from a client, who had seen some of my other logo designs, asking if I would create and enter one into a contest he was holding as he liked what I had done in past contests for other businesses.

Eat Marketing is a business that helps restaurants get customers through their doors by means of both online (social media, websites) & offline (mail, promotions) marketing strategies. This logo design was left pretty open leaving lots of room for creativity to flow.

I choose a plate-turned-graph design to incorporate both the restaurant and marketing focuses of the business. I tried to steer clear of stereotypical graphics and kept it clean and simple. I choose colors that were inviting and masculine yet not overpowering, that work well on both a white or black background.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica,

    Wow, cool, you made a blog post about the logo. You did a great job with our logo, congratulations on our first win!

    Ronald Lee
    http://www.eatmarketing.com

    ReplyDelete