Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jill + Shane

Here is yet another in my latest wedding invitation designs. A few months ago I did an invitation for Shelly's daughter Alicia (seen here), and I was so excited when she called me up again to design another invitation, this time for her daughter Jill. Returning customers are always such a great compliment!

Jill and Shane knew exactly what they wanted when I met with them and I loved the design they had in mind. They chose a z-fold layout (seen below) & their wedding colors were turquoise and a tangerine-like orange. The cover and inside spread of the invitation was all about the photos, which I thought was fun and unique from what I've done in the past. The "back cover" and spread consisted of the balloon photo and a fun dot design I put together including their names and wedding date. Best wishes to Jill & Shane in the future!


Cover (left panel) which opens up into the front side spread:

"Back cover" which opens up into the design, wedding colors, names & date:



Z-Fold layout


Ceremony insert:

No comments:

Post a Comment