Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shaylee + Krieg

This is one of the few wedding invites I've been working on lately.

Shaylee requested the layout I did for Kellie & Brian's announcement, (seen printed here), and incorporated their colors which were a really dark purple, baby blue, & chocolate brown. I love when people have unique color schemes for their wedding to include in the announcement, it makes my part a lot of fun and helps bring about some creativity.

I think they turned out great and both Shaylee & Krieg were wonderful to work with, especially considering the whole design & printing process was done through long distance communication as they live down in Blanding. As always I was grateful for the designing opportunity and want wish them the best on their wedding day!
Outside spread:

Inside spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment