Friday, December 23, 2011

Cristie + RJ: The Wedding Announcement



While this post has been a while coming, I am no less excited to share it! As with most brides, Cristie wanted her invite to reflect her wedding color scheme of silve, blue & white--in conjunction with her & her fiance's love for BYU, of course! I think it's always fun for the couple to throw in some personality into their invitations.


After a few color re-arrangements we came up with the final design, and I absolutely love it. I particularly love the wording in which Cristie's son, Kole, announces the marriage of his mom, and they have included them in their photos. What a cute and fun way to make a child feel a part of their parent's special day!


Thanks so much for allowing me to add something to your special day Cristie! I wish you and RJ the best of luck & the happiness you deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment