Friday, April 27, 2012

"A Good Friend Knows Your Best Life Stories....


...a best friend has lived them with you."
This quote couldn't be more true for me.   

Kellie, Me, Angie--Halloween, Sophmore year.
 
And this is where I get all sappy about my best friends. Meet Angie and Kellie.  We've been through it all together.  Through elementary school to highschool we were practically joined at the hips. We were there for each other through everything, together we experienced all of the fun and trials of growing up.  Many, many of my fondest memories involve them and I love these girls like family--always have, always will.  One of the best parts is that not only were they examples to me growing up (some good, some bad--but hey, we had fun and have great memories!) they've grown up to be incredible women that I truly admire.  I'm so grateful to have them in my life.



While time and "adult life" has allowed less time for us to be as inseparable as we once were, do you want to know what I love most?  I love that when we get together it was as if I just saw them yesterday...like we never missed a moment.  We still get each other.  Even after not seeing one another for months, it seems like we always pick up right where we left off. The second best part? That somewhere inbetween all of that, Kellie always ends up laughing so hard that she cries, and we get odd looks from by-standers.  Everytime.


Angie, Me, Kellie--YW Camp 2000 (ish?)
 Kellie and I are now married, and tomorrow it's Angie's turn...which brings me to the reason for this post (aside from my nagging need to be sappy about my awesome friends).

 Angie deserves the best ( I would know, I was joined at her hip for the majority of her life, remember?) & I'm so glad she's found someone to give her that and make her happy.
 
I was so excited to get to design Angie's wedding announcement and get to be a part of her big day in that way.  Of course, having beautiful wedding colors--purple, green and ivory--makes my job easy.
So, with no further a-do, here it is.  Best wishes to Angie and Clay as they start their new journey together!








No comments:

Post a Comment