Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And, one for me...


Like I said, it wouldn't be long before I had one of these for myself. (Although I haven't printed it yet, I did spend some time doing this that I should have been studying for finals....oops). Doesn't this feel so "vintage" though? I love it. I choose to use one of our wedding photos, which I would have liked to have done for Kellie's but since I had to steal the photo from the wedding invite I did for her, I had minimal photo options. I have had a request from my cousin to make one for her using the Provo Temple as the photo since she now has kids and felt like a wedding photo would have to be displayed in her bedroom (that sounds strange, but you know what I mean). I thought that was a great idea. A family photo would also be nice. Lots of options, and I think something like this makes a great gift. Mother's Day is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment