Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kellie + Brian

Oh my! I've been so excited about this wedding invite, and it's been killing me while waiting to share it! Not only is it beautiful and unique, but it's for my best friend with whom I was pretty much conjoined at the hip with and love like a sister. I was so excited when Kellie asked me to design her invitation, and it was fun to get to be a part of her "special day" in some way. Her colors worked perfectly with the "outdoor-esque" theme she wanted to go for, yet still allowed for a touch of elegance. It may be hard to tell from these files (I will post a photo of the printed and folded invite soon), but I loved the uniqueness of the design, size and layout. She decided on a double sided tri-fold and to add a little pizazz we made the "Brian & Kellie" text hang out further than the front panel when folded. I also really liked that we put their registries on the back panel of the invite. Kellie wanted to incorporate them somehow without being overbearing and I think the back panel was a perfect place to do so.

Congratulations Kellie and Brian, I am so happy for you and wish you the best! Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding!

Inside spread:
Outside spread:




No comments:

Post a Comment