Friday, January 20, 2012

Big News by the Bundle!

I have had so many amazing things happen in the last few weeks & wanted to give a brief update!


First of all,

My Etsy shop reached 65 sales and has been booming in the last month or two! Quite the milestone for little ol' me. Thanks to everyone who has supported me & purchased my artwork!



Secondly

I am super excited to have been asked to be featured on simplyut.com on February 15th. If you don't know what simplyut.com is, you should definitely check it out. These girls had a wonderful idea to feature & write about small local business in Utah. The website is put together so well & allows you to explore tons of fun local businesses by putting them at your fingertips.

(stay tuned for a link up to my feature on February 15th)




And last of all, but CERTAINLY not least....

I was offered & have accepted a job position as a graphic designer for a book publishing company, Cedar Fort. I am SO SO excited. (Yay for a professional career!) I am excited to be able to have a job doing what I love, I think that is something everyone dreams for and I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity.

(Because of my need & desire for personal creativity, I will still be doing my freelance work on the side)

What an amazing year this has started out to be! I have had the opportunity to already put into practice some of my goals set forth for this year & can't wait to see what else is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment