Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feature: Cupcake Flower Arrangement


How cute is this!? I absolutely love it. I wish I could say that I made it, but this is actually just a "feature" post because I wanted to share.

I first saw a flower arrangement like this back in October when my grandma received one as a birthday gift from her friend. I hadn't seen them anywhere since & kind of forgot about it, but while looking for flowers for my mom's birthday this week I came across them at Ridley's Market here in Orem. What a cute and fun idea & great birthday gift-- I love the candle they've put on it, it definitely adds to the "cupcake".

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    These are cute cupcake flower arrangements! This type of flower arrangement is part bouquet, part cake and all beautiful. It can be extremely difficult to find the right gifts for important employees, employers, clients and customers. Thanks a lot...

    Florist Pescara

    ReplyDelete