Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Super Why" Children's Birthday Cake

This is a cake I did for Robyn (who, by the way, has her own blog and business she's building, I Am A Girly Tomboy). Her son is turning one year old and she wanted a cake based on the cartoon Super Why, who her little boy adores. I had never heard of Super Why (being kid-less and all, you know?) and so after a little bit of research and some photos/samples that Robyn sent to me, I went to work on the creation of the cake using gumpaste, food coloring and my new Cake Cricut!

For those of you also unfamiliar with Super Why, here is an action figure of him.

And...here is the cake I made. While I'm not pro, it's not too shabby for a newbie.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love Love LOVE this post and am adding you to my Reader!! I have a superhero fanatic at home who would love a party cake like this. Super Why Party Supplies

    ReplyDelete