Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"House Rules" Wall Art

I have been trying to come up with an idea of something I could put in my large 16x14 frame--(and two coinciding 8x10's)--- that hang on my wall. They once contained 2 year old photos of me and my husband and I was really feeling the need for a change. After weeks of deliberation this is what I came up with.

Typography is a big thing right now--especially in terms of "subway art"--and I took that into consideration when trying to decide on what I should create to put in my frames. I had seen something similar to this before and thought it was such a cute idea. It's a list of "house rules"---which could obviously be done with many different sayings/rules--but I choose to use those of which I felt appropriate to our home.

This one has an olive/moss green background to match the rest of my decor in the living room but could easily be changed to suit any color scheme. If you're interested in a copy, shoot me an email! I think this would make a great gift or a nice little addition to your own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment