Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jessi + Trace: The Wedding Photography



Here it is! My first wedding shoot! I can't even tell you how nervous I was....a wedding isn't like family photos where if you have a "mishap" you can gather everyone together again for a re-shoot. Seriously, it was almost terrifying to think about. I am so glad to say that once I got started and into "the groove" the nervousness went away and had I SO much fun. It helps that I love weddings. REALLY REALLY love weddings....someday I hope to be able to be involved in more (not of my own of course....of other's haha). That's my dream.

Jessi & Trace's wedding day was so great (I hope the love birds can say the same!). The weather couldn't have been any more nice, and the couple any more beautiful. The ceremony was great, the luncheon tight-knit and casual, and the reception was a lot of fun--they even had decks of cards on the tables for the guests to play with as they ate their ice cream sundaes!

I want to wish the happy couple a lifetime full of the happiness they felt on their wedding day! I also want to thank them (and the bride's mother, Kim) for taking a chance on me by allowing me to photograph & be a part of their BIG day. It was a dream day for me as well! :0)

Here are just a FEW of my fave photos from the wedding.
































1 comment:

  1. What a stunning cake and a fantastic wedding! The bride looks gorgeous here. I have been given the responsibility of picking up one of the best Chicago wedding venues for my younger sister’s wedding. I will share this post with her, I am sure she is going to love her dress and also the photography.

    ReplyDelete