Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Anniversary Party

My (amazingly awesome) parents celebrated their 25th Wedding anniversary back in October (and yes...I'm just getting around to posting this). My sister and I had a plan to throw them a surprise party with immediate family. At the time my dad was working crazy shifts at his job, and knowing my parents are low-key & don't like big to-do's about themselves, I finally broke down (aka ruined the surprise) and asked my mom what night would work best for them & if they would mind. While they appreciated the thoughtfulness they suggested that they'd rather spend some time with just us kids than have a big shi-bang, which was fine with me--after all it was THEIR anniversary. However I wanted to post a few designs that I created in anticipation for doing the surprise party because I loved the way they turned out.

With silver being the 25th wedding anniversary color I wanted to be sure it was incorporated into the color theme, to which I added black & turquoise to give it sort of a modern-flare feel.

Invitation:

Cupcake Toppers :
"Thank You" tag for favors:

*Need a package for your next party? Check out the right column for prices & contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment