Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jessi + Trace : The Invitation



This is the latest wedding invitation that I have been working on for Jessi & her fiance Trace. I absolutely love the typography on this invite as well as the so-called "non-traditonal" wording format that they chose for it. I'm always up for & excited for doing something a little different from the norm when it's suggested!

While having two dark colors (black & purple) can be challenging through the design process, I think the white, purple, & black color scheme ultimately worked really well! And as it always does-- the little bit of black adds some elegance & sophistication to the design helping to balance the "fun" & typography seen on the upper half.

Best wishes to Jessi & Trace as they start their new journey together!

(*Stay tuned as I bravely attempt to fulfill their request to photograph their upcoming ceremony and reception!)

No comments:

Post a Comment